Kay Bojesen designed his cutlery in 1938 with the aim of crafting the perfect series of cutlery. Kay Bojesen was of the opinion that a series of cutlery shouldn't be affected by fashion and trends, but stand as timeless and aesthetic tools.
In 1951, Kay Bojesen's cutlery won the first prize at the World Exhibition in Milan and was thereafter named "Grand Prix".
The Grand Prix cutlery has been honoured as the National cutlery of Denmark and is used in the Danish Embassy residences around the world. We have chosen no less than 29 pieces of Kay Bojesens Grand Prix cutlery in silver and put them into production in steel, as it is difficult to limit oneself. Thereby, there is something for everyone.
- Coffee spoons, Grand Prix Cutlery, Latte / toddy spoons, Matt Steel, Spoons 21€21€
- Grand Prix Cutlery, Matt Steel, Salad spoons, Serving cutlery, Spoons 33€33€
- Dinner knives, Grand Prix Cutlery, Knives, Matt SteelThe dinner knife in matte stainless steel is designed by Kay Bojesen, and belongs to the Grand Prix series. The knife measures 19,5 cm.29€
- Childrens cutlery, Childrens spoons, Grand Prix Cutlery, Matt Steel, Spoons 29€
- Childrens cutlery, Cutlery sets, Grand Prix Cutlery, Matt Steel 57€57€
- Childrens cutlery, Cutlery sets, Grand Prix Cutlery, Matt Steel 66€66€
- Childrens cutlery, Childrens forks, Forks, Grand Prix Cutlery, Matt Steel 20€20€
- Grand Prix Cutlery, Gravy / dressing spoons, Matt Steel, Serving cutlery, Spoons 25€25€